- The Kichechef loyalty card is entirely free, non-transferable and for strictly personal use only.
- Kichechef guarantees that all the cardholder’s personal data shall be treated confidentially and only used internally to communicate with the customer and correctly carry out contractual relations, all in compliance with the GDPR regulations that came into effect on 25 May 2018. Kichechef undertakes not to divulge personal data to any third parties, unless obliged to do so by legal exceptions.
- Each loyalty scheme cardholder automatically has a personal account where purchases made in the Boutique and Soft Furnishings and Lighting departments are recorded.
- Each purchase made in the Boutique and Soft Furnishings and Lighting departments entitles cardholders to 10%credit on the amount spent, except on items that have already been discounted such as items on sale, promotion or clearance, etc., and items featuring on a wedding, communion or nursery gift list, etc.
- The total amount credited to the loyalty scheme cardholder’s account shall be issued to the cardholder in its entirety in the form of a voucher to be used for purchases in our Kichechef store departments*.
- The voucher is valid throughout the year and is usually issued a year after the loyalty card has been issued.
- Subscription to the loyalty card may be cancelled at any time (in writing).
- To ensure that all your purchases are recorded, please present your loyalty card each time you make a purchase.
* Kitchens, Furniture, Bathroom furniture/Bathrooms, Lighting, Boutique and Soft Furnishings, Rugs, Babibutz.