Loyalty card conditions
- The “Kichechef” loyalty card is entirely free, nominative and strictly personal.
- «Kichechef» guarantees that all personal data of the loyalty cardholder will be treated confidentially and used exclusively for internal purposes, in order to communicate with the customer and for the proper execution of the contractual relationship, all in compliance with the rules of the RGPD which came into force on 25 May 2018. Kichechef undertakes not to communicate personal data to third parties, except in the case of legal exceptions requiring it to do so.
- Each loyalty card holder automatically has a personal account on which the amounts of purchases made in the “Boutique and Textiles” and “Luminaires” departments will be recorded.
- Each purchase in either the “Boutique and Textiles” or “Luminaires” departments entitles the buyer to a credit of 10% of the value spent, excluding items that have already been discounted, such as reduced items, sale items, special offers, clearance items, etc., and items that were on a wedding, communion or birth list, etc. Credit will only be given if the buyer purchased the item in the “Boutique and Textiles” or “Luminaires” department.
- The total amount credited to the charge card holder’s account will be given to the card holder in full in the form of a credit which can be applied to subsequent purchases in any department* of the shop “Kichechef”.
- The accumulated credit is valid for one year (from the last purchase made).
- The loyalty card can be cancelled at any time (in writing).
- Please show your customer card at every checkout to ensure that your purchases are taken into account.
Kitchens, Furniture, Bathroom Furniture/Bathrooms, Lighting, Shop and Textiles, Rugs, Babibutz.